Macy’s is one of the largest department store that is operating more than 800 stores in the United States. Almost 167,000 employees are associated with the store. It allows its employees to connect with it through an online source so that they can share their interests and check the benefits which they get from the company.
It is a platform through which the communication is possible with other employees and they can ask for recommendations to them. The information can be obtained at the website regarding their taxes, paychecks, benefit plans and the updates. Macy’s connection with its employees give them large number of benefits like Retirement, Social Security Retirement, Favorite Charities, EDP Plan, Scholarship Program and Earning to Learn.
What are the things that are required to make connection?
- The most important thing you need is a computer system or a smart phone or a tab.
- That computer or tab must have access to an internet connection.
- Your Employee ID
- Your Social Security Number
What steps are to be followed to get access?
- To get access, you need to follow some steps that will create your association with the Macy’s Insite Employee Connection.
- To begin the process open your web browser and type hr.macys.net/insite/common/logon.aspx which will take you to the webpage where you can get an access to that.
- Now, at your right side, a “Sign In” option can be seen, Click on that.
- To sign in here, type your employee ID that will be of 8 digits. The second field will ask you to enter the password. When you enter both of the things, click on “Sign In” then.
- If you do not have an account and you are not registered yet, then you can click on the “New User’ button which is present at the bottom of the page.
- Give all the information of personal nature in the required boxes which will include your name, DOB, 4 digit social security number, maiden name of your mother, employee ID and zip code.
- This will finish the process and you can sign in to check you employee benefits.