Walmart associates who work for the company may have an online access to some resources that are related to their work. One of these resources include pay stubs while others may be work schedules and benefit information. The online portals are made for this purpose which are called MyWalmart and WalmartOne. These mentioned resources including pay stubs is accessed by the associates. The resources of personal nature like work schedules or pay stubs can be accessed by logging into the website. To login. You will need a user ID and a password.
What will be required to get registered?
When you are looking to get access the online resources, you will need a computer system or a tab or a smartphone and that must be connected with the internet.
Step by Step Guidance to get Access
- To access the pay stubs online as an associate of the Walmart, you are required to visit the website.
- The URL to open the website is www.mywalmart.com/cleartrust/ct_logon_en.html
- This will direct you to another page where you will be asked enter your user ID and password.
- To make your new user ID, click on “Register” button which will open another page
- Here you will enter your Date of Birth, your 9 digit Walmart ID number, 4 digit facility number and PIN.
- In case you do not know your PIN or WIN, you can click on “Register Now”. You can receive your 4 digit PIN on your phone. Now Click on “Sign In” button.
- Entering all such information will register you with the website and you can get access to the pay stubs after signing in.