The Entertainment and Sports Programming Network is a global cable and satellite television channel in United States. ESPN is a joint company formed by the collaboration of Walt Disney Company and Hearst Corporation. Company works with the slogan of “The worldwide leader in sports”. Its head quarter is located in Bristol Connecticut and its coverage is worldwide. User need to sign up an account on the company’s website to watch the sports coverage.
You need to go through the step wise guides to create an account:
- Open the website by searching its URL through the internet web browser. You need to follow the given link espn.go.com
- As the website opens you will find the blue color box marked as “Sign up”. Click on it and a new form appears where you need to click on the check box if you agreed with the terms and conditions of the company to proceed forward.
- Click on the tab marked as “Sign up with email” and get an access to the registration form.
- Now you have to enter your first and last name in the respective blanks.
- In the next step add your email address in the given blank.
- Enter the password in the given space and password must be case sensitive as it protects the account information.
- Click on the box if you want to see the password which you type in the above box.
- Select the gender from the given options.
- Give your date of birth in the sequence of month, day and year in the respective boxes.
- Click on the blue color tab marked as “Sign up” to create an account.