Google Finance is a good application specially designed to give business as well as the financial benefits to the users. The application could be used online to get financial or stock market updates around the world. This application was founded in 2006 and till now various other interesting and advanced features are introduced in this version. The application is most updated and informative for all the financial sectors who could rely on its updated financial information.
For the last 40 years, the company is giving the United States stock important data information online to its users. The application contains charts, graphs and other facts and figures about the ups and down rate of the stock market up to the other financial news of the companies around the world to its users. The company also gives comparative market rates of different companies on its website.
This application is now access to the user mobile devices. It is compatible with all types of devices like Android, OS and Window Phones. To get the application on your mobile, you first need to know about the compatible version for your mobile.
Here are some easy and quick download steps for your mobile device.
- Click on the official link to this application www.google.com/finance
- As the window appears, now click on the App icon displayed in the right corner of the window.
- Choose the Playstore icon from the option available options as given to start the download process on your mobile device.
- As the new window appears, with all the available applications for your mobile device. Enter your desire application name in the search bar.
- You will see many similar name programs in your search result. Click on the name as it indicates this app name.
- You would see the download link of this application, so click on the “install button: to start the downloading process.
This APP could be downloaded through the direct access of your mobile store through the mobile device. The user and review comments are always published with them. It will help the users to select the best from the list.