Google translate is an amazing online service which helps the users to translate any word,file or document in your own language. Are you a researcher,student, teacher or want to learn some easy words mean in your own language, then this is the best online application for you to better understand the lengthy as well as other language words.
How it works
The online website helps to assist you in better learning of the course matter. The user just needs to enter their sentences, paragraphs or words in the box and it will translate as an expert in their respective languages with highlighted texts which need to focus most on the learning.
With its immense demand online, now this service is available as an application for your mobile devices. The app support all types of mobiles like Window phones, Androids, iOS and Apple. You need to check your compatibility APP of this program on your mobile store. The app would be easy to use and access even from your mobile phones.
How to Use
Here are some simple and easy steps to avail this amazing translator.
- Click on the link translate.google.com.pk
- As the window appears, now you can see the different language option tabs mentioned above the writing box. Now enter your text in the given box and click on the language you entered in the given box.
- If you are not sure about the language, then simply click on the Detect language tab mentioned with other language tabs above the writing box. It will display other language names in the list and you can choose according to your desire language.
- Now click on the arrow displayed in the right language options box to convert the text into your desire language.
- You can also select the specific language from the right language options which will translate into your own language.
If you want to translate the whole document, then click on the “translate a document” which require your files saved on the computer. Select and then add in the comment box to get the best learning, translation in your own language in just few minutes. The user could also speak, listen or saved the translated texts on its computer.