It is the best image hosting site on the internet. It was launched in 2005 by Yahoo and designed in PHP. It is the most popular website for people who love to share their photos effectively online with their friends and family. With its advanced and fascinating storage space for the users images, various bloggers and photo uploads used to host their photos which could embed in other social site and blogs.
In August, 2011, Its reported itself about their members and their uploaded images which reached up to 6 billion images or more than that and with the coming years it is steadily getting its users.
The user who likes to upload their images onto the website, have to register their account on the its official website, but for accessing of videos and images on the website, the user could easily access without registration. The registered users could create their profile pages with their personal data like videos and photos. You can use this hosting site on mobile, as a mobile app for Window Phones, Androids and iOS.
The user should have a Yahoo Account before Sign Up for the its account.
How to Register
To register the account, the user needs to follow simple steps.
- Click on the link www.flickr.com
- Click on the “SIGN UP” to create your account on this official website.
- The Yahoo Sign up window will be appear. If you don’t have a Yahoo account then Sign Up with your Yahoo account.
- If you have an account on Yahoo then skip the step 4 and use your Yahoo username and Password to sign in for the account.
- As you entered your Yahoo username and password it will create your new account on with the same username and password.
- Click on the“Sign In” for completing the process of registration.
If you want to keep your photos private in this image hosting site, then change your settings to “ONLY ME” otherwise the photos and videos would be public and all could access them.