Kaspersky Lab which is a multinational company was established in the year 1997. The Russian company is known for the computer security and the creators of the company were Natalia Kaspersky and Eugene Kaspersky. It makes the systems for the management of the threats and provide security to the contents. The company is known to be one of the largest retailer of the software security products in the world
Apart from Russia, it has also been operated in Australia, Benelux, Austria, Canada Hong Kong, Italy, German, Japan, Taiwan, Turkey, Sweden, USA, UAE and UK. For the customers, it has maintained a system of providing the online services and one of these services is to check the rebate status. Rather than visiting any franchise, you can do it online sitting at home by just providing some of your information.
- You basic requirement is a computer or a smartphone that must be connected to the internet to get access of the website.
- Your receipt should be with you.
- A valid email address is also needed.
Steps To Follow
- First, you need to open the link Kaspersky.rebateaccess.com that will open the concerned page for you.
- At the top, you can see that there is a tab bar which has the options of “home”, “register online”, rebate status” and more. Choose the “check rebate status” button to click on it.
- Another page will open which is divided into two parts. It will have two main headings, which are “check by contact info” and “check by tracking ID”.
- If you are checking your rebate status through contact info, enter you name, address number and zip code. Otherwise type your ID under the other heading. The ID will be sent to you through mail.
- When you enter all of the required information, click on “Search” button.
- Now let the site to complete the further process itself.