The Darden restaurant is the American multi-national food chain which owned by different food chains like Oliver Garden, Bahama Breeze, The Capital Grille and others. The restaurant was founded in 1968 by the Bill Darden. The chain is working successfully in more than 2100 locations where more than 200,000 employees working with zeal and committed to the customer service. With its high quality services, it becomes the Fortune 500 companies with headquarters in the Orlando. Due to its successful operations in the food business, the company earns revenue more than $7.999 billion according to the latest research.
Before registering for the customer account on the best food chain website, the customer need to use a computer and an internet to open the website. The user should have a POS clock Id for the registration. The customer should be resident in the United States to avail this service.
Steps to Get In
- Click on the link mydish.olivegarden.com
- As the window appears, now click on the “new user” to start the sign up process on the company official website as the user account.
- Now fill-in the form to become the registered user on the website by entering the Restaurant number in the given box. This contains the number of the restaurant where you have experience good quality food. This must be under the branches of the main restaurant in the country.
- Enter your POS Clock in Id in the given box. It contains the 3 digit number which you used to the clock in.
- Enter last 4 digits of SSN which is the social security number of the customer. As the chain is located within the United States, so it is assigned to the residents of the U.S and are applicable to them only.
- After completing the form, now click on the Create Form button to move towards the new window.
- Follow the instructions as given to finish the registration process.
The user could get the restaurant special gift cards to enjoy the best services in the food corner. The points were redeeming points by using in the restaurant.