The world best and largest professional platform for the companies and the users is Linkedin. The company work as a social business network online. It was founded in 2003 by Jeff and Reid in California. This social network is available in almost 20 languages with the million users are connected with the professionals through this largest social network.
How It Works
This network of professionals is different from other social sites like Facebook or MySpace where people just make friends and share their photos and videos with the others. As a professional network this site only for those who want to get their dream job in their favorite companies. The people around the world register on the official website to get the new jobs, connecting with business expertise, getting sales deals. The registered user, get the job updates or new openings in the companies on their email account provided in the registration form of the company. They search their favorite companies on the website and get connected for their latest updates. The companies check the employee’s information and then call them for the interview through this channel.
Steps to Register
- Click on the link www.linkedin.com
- As the window appears, you can see the registration form. As required now enter your First name in the require field. Your first name should be valid as it will be your account name and when you get job openings or offers from the company, they would need your valid personal information to proceed further.
- Now enter your last name in the given box, your last name would be mention with your first name. So you should use it carefully.
- As required, now enter your valid email address, where you could get the job updates or companies could contact you, as the job descriptions match with your resume updated on the website.
- Enter your password in the given box, the password should be contains 6 characters or more. It should be small and easy to remember for the future use.
- Click on the “Join Now” if you agree with the terms and conditions applied on this website user account.
Your account is created on the website. A confirmation email will be sent to the user at the email address provided in the step 4. You can also find your colleagues by entering their names in the search bar with their email address.