Twitter is the fastest growing social site on the internet. With its million users, it gives 140 character message to be sent and received. Only the registered users could send and receive text messages, while unregistered only could only read the text messages.
Before registration, the user should have a valid email address. The user must have fast internet and a computer device.
Steps to Register
- Click on the link www.twitter.com
- As the window appears, you could see the “Sign Up” form available for your new account.
- You need to enter your “Full Name” in the given field. This would be your account name which could be changed later as you complete your account registration through “Settings” option.
- Enter your email address in the require field. Your email address should be valid as you will get our confirmation account email to your given email address.
- Enter your account password in the given box. The password is case sensitive, so be cautious before entering your password. You can use characters with text in your password to keep it strong against the third party act like Hacking.
- Now click on the “Sign Up” to move towards the next window.
- A new page will open which require your username, your username would be the unique identifier on this social site. You can either enter your own username in the given boxes or you could select from the suggested username field given by the social site, if your entered username is not available.
- After completing the registration process, now click on the “create my account”.
- You need to enter the Captcha as given in the text image to show you are a human.
- You will get the confirmation email with your mentioned email address in the step 4.
- Click on the link given in your confirmation email in your email address to complete he registration process.
You can now install this social site APP on your mobile phone to get faster and easier access to your account. This mobile app will give notification of new messages or posts you received in your social site account.