Airliners.net is a website which consists of photos, chat rooms, discussion forums and the history of aircraft. The website is a great source of information and is believed to be one of the biggest aviation webpage. It is claimed to be visited by more than 200.000 person every day.
A large variety of aviation photos are available at the website. It appreciates everyone to participate in it and share the photos by creating an album. You may also make an album with the website and add photos by signing up for an account. You can get complete access to it after signing up and then easily operate the account to make an album and share photos.
How can you sign up to create your album?
- First you need to visit the website www.airliners.net. At the top of the page, a menu can be seen in which you have to take the cursor to the “Photos” option and then click on the button of “User Created Photo Albums”.
- Another page will open where you can find the tab “Create your own album here” which will open another page for you to enter your login and password. You can create an album by uploading the photos after logging in.
- If you are not a member, you can then click on the “Airlines.net Membership”. On the next page, click on “Sign Up Now” button.
- Now a page with terms and conditions will come in front of you. Check the box “I have read, understood and agree with the terms and conditions and then click on “Join Now” button.
- A form will appear which is to be filled correctly. You will give some of your personal information including name, email address, age, gender, country and occupation.
- Follow rest of the instructions and your account will be created after which you will be able to manage it and create your album.