Paul Isaacs is the founder of Canmark Technologies who started operating it in 1993. Canmark Research Center has an online channel of Airport Customer Satisfaction Survey through which the company is able to get the feedback of the customers which is a source of improvement in the services. You can share the experience you have done at your flight in the survey
You can take part in the survey online by visiting the website of the company and this is not the end of that rather after completing the survey, it will invite you for a sweepstakes through which a prize can be won. A certificate is given to the persons who win the prize which remains valid for one year. The certificate will save your $500 on the 2 tickets for the domestic economy roundtrips.
Requirements for the participation in the survey
- A computer will be required that must have an access to the internet.
- The other thing you will need during the survey is the invitation card which you receive at the airport.
Steps to follow for the survey
- The first step is that you need to visit the customer satisfaction survey page of the Canmark Research which is www.airportsurvey.com
- You can see the “Enter” button. Click on that.
- Now press the “I have an Invitation Card that I received at an airport” tab so that you may continue.
- Here you will be asked to provide some information that is written on the invitation card you got from the airport. The information will include serial number, date and the type of flight. Now hot the “Next “ button.
- Give answers to the questions that are the part of the survey and complete your survey by following more instructions.
- In case you do not have any invitation card, then click on the tab “I do not have an invitation card”.
- After that you can ask any question regarding the draw through which you can win the prize.