The Ancestry.ca is a Canadian website which helps its customers to create a family tree online on the website. The website has almost more than 120 million amazing family stories which are uploaded by the families itself. The website work as the official portal for the customers of the family.
All the data of the family are stored in the database of the website. The customers could register themselves to share their family stories by creating an artistic tree on the website. Since 2006, this database is the most reliable and secure storage area for the customers’ personal records. In addition to the latest new family trees uploaded by the people, this has also recorded the customer’s family tree data in the 1851-1956 era.
To avail this interesting family Tree, the user needs to follow the following steps:
- Click on the link www.ancestry.ca
- As the window appears, now click on the Sign In option is available at the right corner of the website.
- If you are registered member of this website, Then enter your registered email address of the username in the require field with the valid password as you have selected at the time of the registration in the given field. Click on the sign in button when you have successfully filled the require data in the fields.
- If you are an unregistered member of this website then click on the Sign up button to start the registration process and skip the step 3.
- Enter your first name in the require field. This name should be valid as it will be used as your account name on this official website.
- Enter your last name in the require field.
- Enter your age and the birthplace in the require field.
- Select the gender from the option as available i-e Male and Female.
- Now choose who you want to search for the family tree from the choices as given i-e father’s side, Someone else and Mother’s side.
- Click on the “Get Started” button to start the family tree on this website.
The user could access this website as a free trial. The free trial could offer you different services which have specific prices.