The American best multinational corporation is General Electric. It was founded in 1892 by Thomas Edison and others. The headquarter is located in Fairfield, United States.
Since 2011, the company has become the 26th largest firm, according to the Fortune 500 and become the U.S highest gross profitable company.
Each year, the company is leading as the Global Forbes 2000 4th largest company in the world. It has earned revenue of almost US$ 146.045 billion, according to the 2013 research.
The company employees should have a user account on the company website. They should have a computer and an internet device to access the website. The employees could register to get the benefits according to the employee benefit program of the website.
Steps to Start
- Click on the link www.benefits.ge.com
- As the window appears, now click on the Sign up option available at the left corner of the window.
- As the new window comes with the options of your job within or outside of the United States. Choose the suitable option according to you to move the window.
- You need to click on the, “I am an Ex-Employee and Formerly Worked in the United States” no matter your work status is different than this option.
- Now enter your Social Security number and General Electric PIN in their respective boxes.
- Click on the Submit button when you are done.
- Confirm and Choose your User Id of SSO. This User ID will meet with a specific requirement. You can click on the “?” for further assistance in this regard.
- Now confirm and choose your appropriate SSO Password which filled the form requirement.
- Provide your valid email address in the given field, if you don’t have the company email address.
- You need to choose your own challenge responses in case of you need to recover your account password.
- Now click on the Submit button when you have successfully filled all the mandatory fields given in the form.
For further assistance, you can contact with the company for your benefit account queries.