British Gas is providing services of Gas and electricity in UK. They are not only providing the gas and electricity but also providing other services such as installation of various equipment related to gas along with maintenance. In order to provide assistance to customers British Gas has initiated a service of paying bills online. This will not only avoid the wastage of time and delay of payments. Check your bills and make online payments without any issue,
Set Of Requirements:
- You are required to have a computer or laptop
- You must have internet connection available on it
- You must have a credit card to make online payments.
- You must have customer reference number with you
Step By Step Guides:
- First of all you have to open a website of British Gas by inserting official URL link in address bar of web browser.
- Link of website is given as www.britishgas.co.uk/paymybill
- Now you are required to add your name, reference number of customer, telephone number and email address in marked fields.
- Once you have entered all the information and click on button of “Next”
- In next window you are supposed to select a method through which you want to pay off bills.
- Add your billing information in marked fields as directed. At the moment you have entered all the details review it before submission.
- After confirmation you will get a validation of payment which will assure you that your account has been credited.
- For more help you are required to visit Help web page which is positioned on website.