If you are a college student and you want to have your own credit card then you can apply for Citi student credit card. You can also earn 2500 points after spending 500 dollar with in first three months after opening your account. You can redeem your points with gift cards, travel and cash rewards with no monthly and annual fee. It allows you to manage your account online with a facility to make your payments online.
- You must have a computer with internet access
- You need to have social security number
- You must be a college student
- Insert official URL link of Citi at www.citibank.com
- Click on option of “Credit card” which you can easily find on top menu bar.
- A drop down list will be appeared you have to click on option of student credit card.
- Click on the button of “Learn more and apply” located on right side of window.
- Read description, overview, benefits of card in detail and click on button which is labeled as “Apply Now”
- You need to enter your first, middle, last name along with suffix in relevant fields.
- Click on the tab of Address, add your home and apartment address with name of city, state and zip code.
- Click on the tab of Address at school, enter your school address along with name of state, city and zip code again.
- Click on tab of phone number and enter your home and school number in marked fields.
- Similarly you have to provide information about email address, date of birth, social security number and financial information.
- At the end you have to agree with terms and conditions and click on button which his marked as “Submit” located at the bottom of web page.