Comcast is a famous telecommunication company in the United States. It was established in 1963 and regarded as major home internet service supplier and cable operator in the country. It provides many services to its customers that include broadband internet, cable TV, home security and telephone service. You can pay your bills online after signing up for the website.
- User must have a computer with internet access.
- User requires Comcast billing account number or SSN and contact details.
- Open the official website of the company by following the link given as www.Comcast.com/viewbill to pay and view bills online.
- If you are registered member than give your email id, password and security characters in the given space and click on button “Sign in” to access the account.
- But if you are new user then click on “Create username” and give the account number of billing, street address or contact number in the provided blanks.
- In case you are not aware about account number then provide your SSN and click on the button marked as “Next” to proceed further.
- Provide username and password and create your account on Comcast.
- Click on the option of “Account and bill” after accessing the account. You will be directed to bill box by clicking on this option through which you will get an access to following mentioned things:
- View all the details and Bills history.
- Create onetime payment.
- Handle and setup your payments.
- Categorize bank payment.
- Sign up for paperless billing system.
- In the next step click on the button marked as “Pay my bill” and then enter your account number and password in relevant fields.
- Follow the screen instructions and finish the process.