Government of Compass has launched online service for providing your health and human social service point where residents of Georgia State can access this social service online. You can access complete information about these services here like Child Care, Food Stamps, TANF, Medicaid, and Energy Assistance. You can check the eligibility criteria here and how to apply for benefit service. You can create account here to access your benefits service.
- Click on this link www.compass.ga.gov and get unemployment benefits.
- Now click on “Apply for benefits” button.
- Read the medical coverage and press “Next” button.
- You can apply for benefit without creating account and also with creating account now choose any one option and press “Next” button.
- If you want to create an account then enter your personal information like “First Name” “Middle Initial” “Last Name ” “User ID ” “Password” and “Secret Question”.
- If you are agree with user acceptance agreement then tick mark the check box and press “ Create account” button.
- Now you can apply for unemployment benefits.
If you are jobless and you are living in Georgia State then you can get unemployment benefits by checking the full process to enroll into this process. They are guiding you by giving you full documents here to check what information you will be require to start this process. By getting online account here you can check your application status anytime by logging into your account. On approval of you application you will be received approval email in your account and after that you will start getting payments in your account. This unemployed benefits service will be valid till you get new job or for one year. Before expiry date of these benefits you will get notification letter to renew your letter here.