GOV UK is providing an opportunity to renew driving license online if you are of 70 years old or more. For this purpose you have to apply online through application to renew your driving license. Add some details regarding driver and vehicle. This process will take only 10 minutes to finish. For more details read stated below instructions.
- You need to have a personal computer or laptop or any other device
- You need to have internet access
- You must have personal information in hand
- You should be resident of British with 70 years old
- You must have pass requirement of eye sight
Step By Step Guides:
- First of all you have to open a website of Direct GOV UK in order to renew British driving License for the age of 70 or more.
- Link of website is given as www.direct.gov.uk/renewalat70
- You need to click on option of “Start Now” located on left side of web page. It will redirect you another window where you need to click on option of “Log on” but if you are a new member then you need to click on “Register” button located at the bottom of webpage.
- Once you have clicked the option “Log on” add User ID and password in marked fields and click on “Next” button.
- Enter your personal information including address, information about driver also add some security details in marked tabs.
- Enter your national insurance number and passport number of UK with password hints in labeled blanks.
- Add details about card by following on screen guides to submit your application online