Dish is a network with provides the entertainment via various channels. One can watch movies, dramas and TV shows at any time easily through the Dish. One can easily enjoy the extra channels by connecting the broad band with the Dish. Follow the simple steps to avail the internet programming on your normal TV and enjoy more fun.
Firstly the user needs to fulfill the following requirements:
- You must have an operating system.
- You require a fast speed internet connection.
- You should have the router, Ethernet and power cable.
Read the given guidelines carefully and connect your broad band with Dish:
- Access the official website of Dish TV by going to the link which is given as www.dish.com/connectbroadband for the connection of broad band.
- In the next step as you get the access to the website then click on “Setup Broad band” to check that either it is in working or not.
- Now you have to plug in your individual router and on the same time plug in your Ethernet cable in the router. Unplug your receiver for 10 seconds and then again plug it back. After this you should once have the power returned.
- Then click on the “Setup “as it appears on your screen and then pick your wireless list followed by clicking on “Done”.
- Give your password of wireless and click on “Done”.
- Click on the “connection” and enjoy the proper connection. Now login and watch all the available channels.