If you have a Pennsylvania driver’s license, ten you must know that it is valid up to four years therefore, you are required to renew it before the date on which it is going to be expired. The date of expiration is dependent on the issuance or renewal date of the license. The notice of the renewal of your license is usually send by the Department of Transportation of Pennsylvania before 90 days of the expiration.
You can renew your license by filling and send the license renewal form by mail or through an online process by visiting the website of the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.
What will be required by you?
An online process for the renewal of the license is very simple and the main things you are required to have with you during the process are;
- A computer system and internet connection
- The driving license number which is given on your license.
- A printer
- Debit car or credit card to make payment of the fee for the renewal of your license.
Process to Get Access:
- Visit the website www.dmv.state.pa.us which will take you to the page where you ca very easily enter the process of renewing your Pennsylvania Driving License.
- At the top of the page, you can see some options in blue color and among them, take the cursor to the “Online Services”.
- This will give you the list in which select the fourth option of “License/ID Services”. Click on it.
- A new page will open and you will provide some necessary information there in the required boxes.
- First option would to enter the Driver’s license or photo ID number. You can find the eight digit license number or photo ID number on your driving license.
- Write your date of birth and then last four digits of your social security number.
- After providing all these things, click on the “Login” button. This will complete your process of getting access to the Pennsylvania DWV To Renew Your Driving License.