Dollar General is basically a big chain of stores located in United States along with its 92000 branches, It is providing valuable services to their customers but in order to check level of their performance they have start up an online survey which is designed to collect customer’s feedback, criticism, opinion, suggestions to improve our services more. If you are customer then you can take part in survey only by answering few set of questions based on your last visit.
In order to take part in Customer satisfaction survey you must have your own computer with internet connection available on it. You need to visit store and keep its receipt in hand. You should be a legal citizen of United States with age limit 18 years old or more. If you are fulfilling all these requirements at last you are required to visit website of Dollar general.
- Insert official URL of website Dollar in order to join its online customer satisfaction survey at www.dollartreefeedback.com
- In next step you need to select language from given options and click on button of “Next Screen” located at the bottom of options.
- You must have Dollar receipt in hand, find survey code from it and enter it in relevant field as directed.
- Furthermore, you will get a set of questionnaire where you have to share your experience.
- On completion of survey you will get a chance to enter into sweepstakes and win grand prize of worth $1000
If you have visited Dollar General Store recently and you are having its sales receipt then you can take part in our survey in order to share your valuable feedback, opinions and suggestions with us which will help us to improve our services. You will also get a chance to win grand prize of worth $100