FedEx is a website which is providing business solutions to customers with many other facilities such as investor services, career, developer resources and home delivery. You can create your shipment account in order to track your purchase order easily. Follow given set of instructions to create your own shipment account at FedEx and monitor your order online.
- Must own a computer with internet
- Visit website of FedEx
- Insert official URL of website FedEx on given link www.fedex.com
- You need to select location from available drop down list, after selecting your country you will be redirected to another window.
- You have to click on option of “Create a Shipment” located at the left side of web page.
- Now, you have to select an option through which you want to create your account let’s say you have selected option of create an account with credit card.
- In FedEx registration form, you have to provide contact and log in information as directed.
- Under contact information section you are supposed to provided personal details including name, Email address, street Address, city, state, province, zip code, name of country and phone number in marked fields of form.
- Under log in information section, you have to create a user ID and password in respective fields.
- User ID should be of 6 characters whereas password length should be 8 characters with upper case, lower case letters and numbers.
- Select a security question and answer it which will help you out in case you will forget your Log in details.
- Click on check box to show that you have no objection and you respect all terms and conditions.
- You have to confirm your account selection from given options and click on the button of “Continue”
- You need to follow all on screen instructions to finish the process of registration.