The NRAEF (National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation) is working under the authority of National Restaurant Association. Their basic aim is to provide future facilities to students and teachers. They had started their mission in United States of America.
Now you can participate and complete the online process by following the given instructions:-
- You need to have a computer with internet connection to start the online process.
- A valid email address is must requirement to take part in the online program.
- You need to have a credit card to make online payment.
- You need to visit the official webpage of the ServSafe by opening your web browser and typing www.foodhandlerusa.com
- You need to select your state to proceed further.
- At next step you need to select the guide or course you need to participate.
- You are a new user so you need to create your new profile. You need to enter the button marked as “Create New Profile”.
- You need to tell that you are a member of Restaurant Association or otherwise by entering the button “Yes” or “No”.
- Provide your personal information to carry on with the process.
- To complete the process of creating new profile you need to select a security question with its answer.
- After doing this you need to enter button which is marked as “Save”.
- At next you will find some instructions. You need to follow the instruction to complete the whole process and exit.
By doing above stated steps you can get membership of ServSafe. You just need to create an online account to get different facilities. By participating in this you will get training about food safety and will receive your food safety card. By using this card you can apply jobs at different places.