Microsoft is providing an opportunity to enjoy all its services online after creating an account. If you are a registered member of Windows Live you can manage your emails easily. You can send and receive emails anytime and from any place but you should have computer with internet access. You can watch latest news, videos, sports and even you have an exciting online shopping experience with it as well. You can sign up for new offers and promotions as well.
Set Of Requirements:
- You need to keep a computer or laptop or any other similar device.
- You must have reliable internet connection available on that device.
- You must have a valid mobile phone number to authenticate your account.
Step By Step Instructions:
- First of all you have to open a website on given URL Link www.live.com/email
- Access home page of website and add your email address and password in marked fields.
- Click on button of “Sign in” to access your email account.
- If you are a new member and you don’t have any account then you have to click on button of “Register”
- You will be redirected to another window, you are required to provide few details as directed.
- Add your name, user name, email address, phone number, password, name of country and state in marked fields.
- Once you have provided all the information click on button of “Create an Account”
- Now sign in to your account to manage your emails online.