Lowe’s is a famous chain of home improvement retailer in United States. It was established in 1946. Currently, it is having more than 1700 branches in United States and successfully expanding its business all over the world. Lowe’s has issued a credit card which is offered as a reward for its loyal customers. Credit card is having lots of features but besides regular features, card holders can get some other benefits such as special financing and discounts. Furthermore, card holders can earn various points on their purchase made at Lowe’s. Earned points can be redeemed for multiple rewards such as gift cards, coupons, discounts etc. If you have got new Lowe’s credit card then you have to activate it before using. Activation can be made online with few clicks. The process of activation is quite simple and quick.
Set of Requirements
- You are supposed to have a personal computer or laptop
- You need to have internet connection available on device.
- You must have received new Lowe’s credit card
- Visit it’s website on given URL Link
Step by Step Guides:
- Go to open website of Lowe’s Credit card Activation at www.lowes.com/activate
- If you are a new member then click on button which is marked as “Register and Activate”
- Follow on screen instructions to create your account once you have created your account you are supposed to add your account number in given field as directed.
- Click on button of “Next” to procced more.
- Provide all required information as required to finish the process of card activation.