Unemployment insurance is the right choice if you are unemployed due to different reasons and if you are in Michigan. This platform is created to provide temporary income/job for those who have lost their jobs due to their fault or some other reasons. You need to complete the some requirement to get benefits from this facility. You need to be an employ in Michigan for at least 12 months to get this facility.
Following steps / information will help you to access and apply. So read carefully and apply accordingly:-
- You need to have a computer with internet connection to start the process.
- You need to be a legal resident of Michigan and have lost your job at-least one year earlier.
- You need to be ex employ in Michigan to avail this facility.
- If you already had applied for the same purpose in any other state you can not apply here.
- Now you need to visit Unemployment Insurance Agency’s official website i.e. www.michigan.gov/uia to start the online process.
- On this page you will see “File and Unemployment Claim Online” button.
- Before starting you should read all the instruction and information provided there.
- After reading all the instructions and information you need to press “Begin Filing” button to proceed further.
- You need to agree with terms and conditions of the company to file your claim. If you are agree you can press the button marked as “File a Claim”
- Rest process is very easy to complete. You need to complete the process as instructed.
By proving your some correct information you can get this opportunity. You had filed your claim and rest is at the end of the company. You will be soon inform about the process and will get this facility in your interest.