First premier bank is 10th in ranking in United States for providing credit cards of visa and master card. The most important thing about this bank is that they even provide credit cards to those having their pay scale less than perfect. Back in 2007 bank had a case with New York attorney accusations were that they used un allowed means to market their credit cards after that case bank had to pay $4.5 million to settle the deal. Then in 2010 Consumer union awarded the bank with an award whose title was “Nations Worst Credit Cards”.
- To visit bank online the website is www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Open banks website by clicking the above link.
- There are three main sections on the website
- Premier credit card Protection
- Premier Credit card Manager
- New Registration
- First one is an optional service on your premier card which costs $.89 per $100 for time when you are either unemployed or sick or disable. It’s like Reserve money for your hard times.
- 2nd one deals with your personal account at First Premier Bank here you can visit your account and everything is online.
- If you are connected to the bank and you are willing to access your account online from home or office click on the link to register your card online.
- For your online credit card information go for the link in Premier credit Manager section on home page .
- A new window will appear asking for your permission to re navigate to another site click confirm.
- In new tab a window will open.
- Enter your card’s information in the login section of the website to access the account
Note: Do remember to Sign out before leaving site.
To connect to the banks network click on “about us” at the end of home page of the First Premier Bank.