Equifax is the reporting agency in United States. It was established in 1899 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Customers can avail the services of credit monitoring by enrolling an account with Equifax. Go through the given set of instructions for enrollment.
Prior to registration fulfill the following requirements:
- User must have the computer or any other related device.
- User need to have an internet connection.
- User must have bought some thing from the Equifax store.
- User should know the zip code of his locality.
Go through the given set of instructions to enroll an account:
- Firstly turn on the computer and open the web browser. Type the URL www.Myservices.Equifax.com/tri in the search bar of web browser to access the website.
- Then Press the “Enter” button from your key board.
- As the website opens you can access your account by giving your login details and click on “Sign In”.
- In case you are new comer than click on the “Register” button to get the registration form.
- Enter your first and last name, sex, address, city, zip code and state in the relevant blanks.
- You need to ensure that you have been living on current location for last six months.
- Give your Social Security number, date of birth and contact number in the given blanks.
- Hit the button marked as “Continue” to proceed next. Follow the directions to complete the registration process.
- Sign in your account and follow the instructions to avail the 3 in 1 Credit Monitoring My Services.