Staples Canada was established in 1991 and was founded by Jack Bingleman. Its head office is in Ontario. Staples Canada is a long chain of office supply retailers which is providing its services in 330 stores with five delivery centers. Staples Canada Guest satisfaction survey is designed to investigate from customers about their level of satisfaction. The core of this survey is to measure the performance of store. Your feedback will help to make improvements in certain departments. The approximate time to finish the survey is 10 minutes.
- You need to have a PC with internet access.
- You have to be a legal citizen of Canada
- You have to be 21 years of age
- Keep survey code with you
Step by Step Instructions:
- Open a website of Staples Canada Guest satisfaction survey at www.Mystaplessurvey.ca
- You need to add store number in appropriate field which is printed on upper side of sales receipt.
- Click on button of “Take survey” to begin the process.
- Enter your location in marked blank and then click on button of “Next”
- Select department where you have shopped in your last visit.
- Click on button of “Next” and add 16 digit code which is located at the center of receipt.
- Be honest while answering all questions of survey. In last step you have to add your personal information in order to take part in sweepstakes.