O2 is one of the leading telecommunication company which was founded in 1985. It is dealing with financial and internet services in UK. It is offering various mobile phones services of broad band network and SIMS for customers.
By signing in to your account of O2 you can easily track your order for newly purchased items. Input your product number and track code to access the current status of product. Besides this you can also check bill of your phone, update your details at account.
Set Of Requirements:
- You are required to have a personal computer along with internet access available on it
- You must have order number in hand.
- You must be a customer of O2 who has made an order.
Step By Step Instructions:
- First of all you have to open a website of O2 in order to track your order online at www.o2.co.uk/trackyourorder
- In step you have to make an order of device from O2 no matter either you are a new customer or old member.
- Click on “My O2” link which is located on the web page. You need to log in to your O2 account by adding your user name and password in marked fields in order to track your order.
- If you are an old customer and you need to upgrade or replace your order then you have to visit website of courier to track order.
- Input your order number along with parcel number as displayed in your email of confirmation.
- If you have ordered a sim only then you have to wait for two to three days for delivery by Royal Mail.