The Royal Mail is one of the popular mail service of United Kingdom which was founded in 1516. It is providing customer with various overseas and local postal services. Besides this it also offer various non-postal services such as telephone or telegraph services.
Royal Mail is basically providing cost effective service to its clients for those as well who have moved on or have changed their postal address. Once you have submitted your application before few week then you can move to any other UK address or overseas and this service will charge you $40 annually.
Set Of Requirements:
- You need to have a personal computer or laptop or any other similar device
- You must have internet connection available on these devices
- You must have Royal Mail Account, if you don’t have account register it on the spot.
- You need to have a Renewal Letter which you have got from Royal Mail
Step By Step Instructions:
- First of all you have to open a website of Royal Mail redirection by adding its official URL link in address bar of browser.
- Link of website is given here www.royalmail.com/renewal
- You need to add your Email ID along with password in marked fields of text.
- If you don’t have any Royal Mail account then you have to register it by following on screen support guides of website.
- Now take out your Renewal letter of Royal Mail and add your reference number along with personal identification number in marked fields.
- Click on button of “Continue” to proceed further. Add your all personal information as required. Confirm your details and make payment instantly.