SocalGas (southern California gas Company) is the natural gas supplier that has been performing its duty for more than 140 years. The experience can tell that it is one of the largest distributer which ensures the safety and reliability of the energy it provides to more than 20.9 million consumers. The headquarters of the company is in San Diego.
Pay Your Bills Online
Company has made the availability of paying the bills online for the customers. Being a customer of SocalGas, you can make an account on the official website of the company and then manage your bills through that. The bills can be printed from the website and account history of 2 years can also be saved. The bills can be viewed and paid easily through this online source created by the company.
When you sign up for an account, you will have to know your account number of 10 digits and the postal code of 5 digits which are to be entered there. Other services of the website include the multiple payments for email requests and some promotional deals. You can also find the information regarding to safe use of the energy.
Steps For The Account Registration
- You need to visit the official website of SocalGas that can be reached by typing www.Socalgas.com/myaccount
- Here the option of “My Account” is to be clicked after which your screen will display the page of registration to you.
- See your bill, on the top of which your account number is written. You are required to enter that number in the specified box.
- The next field is for the zip code to enter and after that an image code is to be typed as well.
- The terms and conditions are to be read with care and you will then tick on the box which tells that the user is agreed with them. Now click on the “Next” button to proceed to another page.
- Follow the rest of the directions so that your procedure may end.
- Now you will be able to operate your account and manage your bills.