Spelling City is an award winning website that is providing you game based learning program to enhance your vocabulary, spelling, writing skills, phonics and language arts. They are giving you training for using any word with 35 plus learning activities. They are providing games and activities to you to get the complete use of the word that help you memorize the word. It K-12 educational service is now popular among the worldwide schools and about more than 5 million students are regular on their website. It is online library of 50k words and 60k sentences that a real person use on daily bases. Here you can get online membership by following these simple steps of registration.
- Follow this link www.SpellingCity.com and login to Spelling City to build literacy skills.
- At the right corner of the website click on “Login” button.
- There are two login fields one is for teacher/parents and others are for student.
- If you don’t have both account then click on “register” button.
- Choose any one option is you are “Teacher” or “Parents”.
- Enter “First name” “last name” “Email address” “Username” and “Password” (at least 6 characters).
- Read the terms and condition or if you are 14 year of age then tick mark the check box and click on “Submit & Continue” button.
Now you can find here build literacy skills service that is giving you these simple learning services that are mentioned below:
- Word Recognition: you can find this learning skill by going through patterns, decoding and encoding with Multisyllabic Words
- Multiple Exposures: they are providing you these learning skills by games, actives, words in paint, auditory and with writing practice.
- Words Meanings: here is complete guidance for words in context, words parts and their meanings