If you had left a place without giving a new address to state department and your personal property has been possessed by someone else and now you has lost your ownership documentation this is called unclaimed property. There is a platform which is build for your guidance and help to solve your problems regarding unclaimed property. Finding your lost property is not that difficult these days due to different platforms available and you do not have to go anywhere to get your problem solved. You can do this job sitting at your home by just visiting NAUPA’s official website and providing some of your personal information.
The question is how you can search and reclaim your property and the answer is very simple and stated below for your help:-
- The process is online so you need a computer with internet access.
- To start your online search you have to go official website of National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrator i.e. www.unclaimed.org
- Here you will see a detailed data base so you may get your desired information and documents.
- Enter the required details including your personal information.
- If you get your desired data base, now you can follow your unclaimed property regarding your state.
- It will not take more than 10 minutes to complete your search and it will not cost you much.
NAUPA is an authority which solves problems regarding the property which is unclaimed due to different reasons and needs an ownership of its real owner. It works under the federal authority of the state. The main purpose of the department is to find the real owner of the property and handover the said property by doing the needful.