The United States best telecommunication provider is Verizon Wireless which provides its customers the best broadband and the internet services around the country. With its immense popularity and great customer support, the company launched an interesting and amazing feature of sending your 30 second video messages to all the friends and family in just simple clicks. The register account holders could avail this interesting service with less charges depends on the length of the video and the message they have chosen to send to their friends. The people could add their personal messages with the videos to send to the require number.
The users could also share their photo albums, access to the other account photos and could get the copy of the images on their device. The service could help the user to save their favorite images on their device from the other user accounts.
Before starting the process, the user has a computer device or the mobile services which used this telecommunication service and the internet. The user should be the registered member of the company on their official account.
Steps to Send
- Click on the link www.vizwpix.com
- As the window appears, now click on the Send Message tab mentioned on the website to upload your photos on the website.
- The window will appear as the log in information. Enter your user Id and password in the require field if you have already a registered account on the company website.
- Now send your messages online through your registered account at the company website.
- Now you need to choose the image from your computer or another website to upload into the register account. You can also drag the image to the left side for uploading the image.
- Select the message size, and type of your image which you have selected to upload on the website.
- Click on the “upload Media” button when you are done with the album uploading on your registration account.
The registered user could share their photos with rich message content which could be saved and discard by the users. The charges are applied on this service depends on the size and the type of the messages.