Walmart credit cards are providing various facilities to card holders. Card holders don’t have to pay any overdraft fees or credit check they can check, maintain and verify their information any time after opening an account. Walmart cards allows you to purchase through Master and Visa debit credit card all over the world. You don’t have to pay any transactional fee, you can enjoy all these benefits after applying for Walmart credit card online.
- You must own a computer with internet access
- Visit website of Walmart
- Open official URL of website Walmart at www.walmartmoneycard.com
- Click on tab of “About our product” located on top menu bar. You will get list of available cards.
- You have to view all cards and choose any one of your interest by clicking on button of “Detailed View” located at the bottom of every card.
- Click on button which is labeled as “Get Online” and select type of card by clicking relevant radio button.
- Click on button of “Continue”.
- In order to sign up for Walmart credit card you have to provide stated information.
- Enter your first and last name along with your address in marked boxes.
- Provide name of city, zip code and state in labeled fields of form.
- Enter your E-mail Address twice to validate your ID.
- Enter your Mobile and home phone numbers in entitled fields.
- Provide social security number, date of birth and Card PIN in marked fields.
- Click on check boxes to assure that you are agree with terms and conditions.
- Click on button of “Continue” to proceed further.
- Similarly, you have to follow on screen guides to provide details about card and add money to your card, get online access and pharmacy discount.