Zales was started in 1924 in Texas and the founders William Zale, Morris Zale and Ben Lipshy had the objective of making the jewelry products for their customer that are of superior quality and the price should be minimum. The designs of the jewelry made by Zales are unique and most of them are customized which should meet the expectations of the customers. Along with jewelry, the watches are also available with the name of the brand.
Zales Credit Card
IT provides its customers the facility of having a credit card so that they can make their purchases very easily using that card as it may allow the customers to purchase the high quality jewelry items from all the Outlet stores within the country while the card may also be used for online purchases.
As a customer of Zales you can also get the card without any annual fee along with many benefits like optional credit insurance, online services and account management.
The company has made an online portal where its customers are free to give comments about the products and services they have got at the stores. You can take part in the survey within the 90 days of you have made a purchase.
- You will need a computer for the survey of Zales.
- The computer should be connected with the internet.
- You must have your sales receipt and the time for the last purchase must not be over 90 days.
- You can start the process to take the survey by visiting the website www.ZalesSurvey.com
- A page will open in front of you which will require you to enter an entry number which is printed on your receipt’s last line. After typing that number click on “Start” button.
- Some questions will appear on your screen. Answer those questions correctly and click on “Submit”.
- It is important to give the right answers as the company values your comments and changes its policies by depending on them.