Umpqua bank was founded in Canyonville, Oregon in 1953. Initially it comprised of only 6 employees. In 1972, its headquarters was shifted from Canyonville, Oregon to Roseburg, Oregon. In 2002 the number of branches was raised to 63 as the bank takes possession of Centennial Bancorp of Eugene, Oregon by investing $214 million. Umpqua bank continued to take the possession of the various banks and by 2012 the total no of branches of Umpqua bank was raised to 196. By 2011 the Umpqua bank became the top Oregon based bank and set up branches in Washington, Nevada, Oregon and California. In 2013 the bank announced to acquire sterling bank and the deal was finalized in 2014 and the total branches were raised to 394 with total assets of $22 billion. The bank basically provides a large number of financial assistances to the institutions, individual customers and corporate as well. The online account facility provides a lot of benefits for its customers. By using the online account the customer can assess the details of his account easily
How to avail the facility?
Now assessing your account for getting the information is not a problem at all. Follow the simple steps for this purpose:
- Go to the following link for assessing the official site of the bank www.umpquabank.com
- Now you will be directed to a web page with a dark blue colored strip at its top
- Here you will find a login option.
- Click on that and here you will be asked to select your account type
- After that you will be asked to give your login id and password
- By using that you can access your account and gather the information you desired
Hope fully you will enjoy our services.