The Net gear is an American company which provides its customers the valuable products related to the Computer and the Networking hardware. Since 1996, the company has committed and sincere 791 employees who are working efficiently around the globe and providing best network appliances like firewalls, switches and routers in a large number.
The company is dealing in both wireless and the wired technology in the whole America. Each product has four different types like Pro-Safe Switches which is specially designed for the large businesses in the United States. The company has the best security appliances like the stream scanning appliances and the gateway solutions. Beside this, the Network storage devices which are attached to handle the network traffic are specially designed for the regular consumers who used this at their homes and the small businesses which worked within the United States.
Follow are the steps to start the configuration process:
- Click on the link routerloginnetgear.com
- As the window appears, now Enter your username and account password in the given field.
- After entering the user id and password as required in the login fields, now click on the Login button to start the process.
- Select the “Advanced” button option from the main menu to check the other options available at the left side of the window.
- Click on the “administration” button to start the process.
- Click on the “Set Password” link which is available under the administration category.
- As the window appears, now enter your old password in the require field.
- Enter your new account password in the field as required.
- As you have completely filled the field, now click on the “Apply” button to success this account settings.
- Now Enter your new password which is set as the new administrator password as the pop up window required. This would secure your window from the third party theft.
- After completing the procedure and if you are satisfied with these new configure settings now click on the “Ok” button which is located at the lower right side of the window.
You can ask the administrator or the providers about the further assistance in the configuration settings of your router.