All of us do need to visit superstores time to time and keep searching to find a suitable market which suits us. There are so many super markets available these days but most of them are very costly. But there are few who are very good and cheep. They offer many deals to their customers. Gap is an online superstore chain and has its branches all over the world. Mostly they are selling all types of clothing items for all genders and all sizes. Like some others in the market Gap also wants to improve its quality and services. But it is not possible without the help of its customer. To get feedback from their customer Gap use to conduct an online customer satisfaction survey.
Basic needs to get start your online customer satisfaction survey:-
- A computer which is connected to internet.
- A recently purchased receipt from any of Gap store.
If you are interested to be a part of Gap’s online customer satisfaction survey follow below instruction carefully:-
- Read all the instructions before start of online survey.
- Visit Gap’s online survey page i.e. outlet-feedback.gap.com
- Select the language you better understand.
- Press “Begin” button to start your survey.
- On the next page you will be asked to provide following details:-
- Store ID.
- Transaction number.
- Receipt month.
- Receipt date.
- Receipt year.
- Press “Start Survey” blue button.
- Answer simple question and finish survey. The questions are basically about your last visit experience.
These surveys help them to improve further. They excite their customers to take part in survey by giving them some amazing offers. They offer 15% discount on your 2nd purchase and you may get some exiting prizes after taking part in online customer satisfaction survey.