Googles best advertising free email is Gmail. The web-based email service was founded in 1st April, 2004 but it was later published for the public in February 2007. It is the fastest email program with millions of users getting registered every year. With its fastest speed and maximum email size, Its becomes the first application which has maximum downloads from the Google Play Store. You can access your account from Android phones too. It is the only email program which is used by secure webmail through IMAP4 and POP3.
With its increasing popularity, It has introduced various interesting features to grab customers attention like Google Talk, Mobile, Voice chats and Search.
Now you can access your official account through mobile phones. This mobile supports almost 50 languages. With this service user could get the email notifications on mobile and with just click the email will be loaded on user mobility. With its best mobile services, It is now introduced Google Sync for iPod Touch and iPhone platform.
Important Instructions for Registration
Before the registration of the account, the user must have internet with computer or other device. The information should be valid to complete the registration process.
Sign-Up with The Account
- Click on the link accounts.google.com/signup
- Enter Your First Name, enter Your Last Name, enter your Username, which would be the identity of your account on the website, enter your Password which should be easy to remember, enter your Date of Birth, enter your Gender, enter your Mobile phone number and enter your current email address if any. The confirmation of the account so as the mail account registration information would be sent to your alternate email address.
- Write the Text as printed with the image in the given box.
- Enter your Location i-e country in the given box.
- Tick if you are agree with the terms and conditions applied by the mail service.
- Now Click on the“Next Step” to move further.
- Now complete the registration process by following the mention instructions.
You need to sign in with your account to check your emails.