Slick deals is a source of getting the coupons and deals offered by the retailers like Apple, Sears, T-Mobile, Macy’s, Amazon, Walmart and eBay. It has been in operation since 1999 and its headquarters is in Los Angeles. Stick deals does not rely on the automated feeds that come from the retailers rather the data has been gathered from the content that is generated by the users.
What are the features of the website?
The features of the site include the sections of coupons, forum and mobile apps. The working of the Slick deals is such that the users when click on any deal or offer and purchase it, the retailers have the right to get the commission over that sale from the website.
You can find a number of deals which are put into different categories. If you like an offer, you can click on that which will give you the details about that. After reading the details, if you like to go ahead, you can purchase it by signing up for an account otherwise leave it.
Sign up to create an account
- The first requirement to create the account is having a computer with you and that should be connected with the internet.
- What you need to do is to open the web browser and type the URL of the slick deals website i-e slickdeals.net
- When you open the link, you can find at the top right corner, the options of “Login” and “Sign Up” are given.
- Click on “Sign Up” so that you can create an account and join Slick deals to get to know about the latest offers by different retailers.
- A window will open in front of you which will ask you to enter the email address, username and password. Check the box along which “I’m not a robot” is written. After that click on “Sign Up” at the bottom.
- You may also sign up by using your google or Facebook account.
- Once you have signed up for that, you will receive an email that is required to check for the confirmation of the account.
- You will click on the link given in the email and then you will be able to see all the deals which are being offered.