Hilton gives the opportunity to its employees to enjoy the benefits of booking the rooms at any Hilton Hotel at discount rates. Both part time and full time employees of Hilton can avail the benefits from the Team Member Travel Program of Hilton. Employees working for all the subsidiaries of the Hilton are free to join the program and get maximum benefit from that. These benefits can be enjoyed by the employees by signing up online at the website of the Hilton.
Whether you are a regular employee or a part time employee with the Hilton, you can sign up for the program and get discounts on the rooms of Hilton Hotel anywhere in the world.
What are the major requirements?
- The main requirements for the availability of the benefits from Hilton are;
- A computer which must be connected with the internet.
- It is necessary to be an employee of the Hilton to be the part of the Team Member Travel Program and should work in United States, Mexico, Canada, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, or the Dominican Republic. While the program can only be used for the leisure travels.
What steps need to be followed?
- To register yourself for the program, visit the direct link for the Hilton Team Member Travel Program that is m.hilton.com/mt/tm.hilton.com/en/tm/index.jhtml . On this page, you can find the “Begin Here” button. Click on that.
- Follow the instructions and provide all the necessary information regarding the location of your work. Then find out the hotels available according to your dates and place which will be suitable for you.
- Have a look at different rooms and their details and make a comparison among them so that you may have the best choice. After that you can reserve a room for you by giving some of your personal information that will be asked to be entered.
- After your reservation for the room, you need to visit the HR department at your office and take a Travel Passport Rom them that must be signed. That passport must be with you at the hotel you reserved for the check-in.