Do you want to calculate your total tax refund amount? if you answer is yeah, then you can calculate it online by using turbo tax calculator, All you need to provide is income, deduction and business information to get summary of calculation. You can get accurate summary of your inputs which will help you out to make decisions.
- You need to have a personal computer with internet connection.
- Keep your personal, business and income information ready.
- Visit website of Turbo tax.
- Open official website of Turbo tax on given URL link turbotax.intuit.com/login
- You need to scroll down the window until you find section of “ Tax Calculator tips” you need to click on option of “Tax refund calculator”
- Under section of personal information you have to answer few question by clicking on option of yes or no which is related to your marital status, owner of house and age.
- In next section of Income, you are required to click on of your income. in this section you need to specify your total taxable pays, complete state and federal withholding s along with income of unemployment
- In its next section of other income, you have to specify total rate of interest, qualified dividends, gain or losses of both short term and long term with SS benefits and other advantages in relevant fields.
- In business income section you are required to provide business income which you have earned every year.
- In deduction section you need to provide all details related to your child expenses, family expenditures and taxes.
- Review your estimate by clicking on button of “Review Estimates” button in order to get summary of your outcome.
- You can also take out its print by clicking on button of “Print”