If you are Verizon customers and using devices like TV, PC or your phone then you can use amazing service called as Backup assistant plus service. This is free upgraded cloud for storing you all data securely and saved. Backup Assistant plus service is upgraded service of Verizon Cloud. This is online storage service that will help you to save your data securely. Now you don’t need to save date on drives or portable device. You can easily access your all data like images, video, application anywhere just connecting with internet.
- Visit this URL verizonwireless.com/backupassistant and access backup assistant plus service.
- Now click on “Get Verizon Cloud” button.
- On the next page click on “get cloud storage” red button.
- To access this service you must have to sign in on this website.
- Enter User ID or Mobile Number and press “Sign in” button.
- If you are a new user then click on “Register” button.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number and click on “Continue” button.
- Now follow the steps and provide all detail related to account.
If you are active Verizon user and you have online account then you can easily use this service on your devices. It supports almost all devices regardless if you are using supportable phone to use this services.