American Eagle is a retailer brand in USA which deals in clothing, footwear and accessories. Mark Silverman and Jerry Silverman were the founders of AE and it has been a success for them since 1977. The headquarters is in Pennsylvania while the stores are located in other states as well which are more than 900 in number. The main target of the brand are the males and females between the ages of 15 and 25. The products which are offered by the brand include polo shirts, henley shirts, swimwear, low-rise jeans and others.
Make Your List Of Favorites
American Eagle allows its customers to make a list of the favorite items which can help them to keep saved and buy it. They can also share these items with their friends. You can do it by creating an account at the website of AE. You can get a number of benefits through your account and preparing a list of favorites. You can get a detailed information about those products and also make a list of gifts.
- You must have a computer or any other device with an access to the internet.
- You should have an age of 13 or more.
Create Your Login Account
- Visit the web page of American Eagle favorites that is www.AE.com/favorites which will show you the “SIGN IN” button at the top. Click on it
- Now click on the “Create Account” tab. Another page will open where you have to enter your name, email address and a password is to be created as well.
- Enter you date of birth by selecting the month, date and the year and press the button at the bottom of the page “Create Account”.
- After creating your account you can login to it any time by giving your email address and password. You can then get news and offers of the latest items and styles which would also give a large variety of choice to you to make a good list of your favorite items.