Aetna is a medical care platform which is produced by federal government to facilities old age people. This program is managed by federal government and provides medical facilities to those who need it the most. Mostly to those who are above then 65 years of age and need medical assistance. By using this facility you can get different benefits like you can see history of your claims, can get estimates about the medical care and procedure, can get the discounts available there and can get medical assistance.
It is very important to know that you are eligible for insurance or otherwise. Here are the basic to know about the eligibility:-
- You need to have a computer connected with internet connection to start the online process.
- You need to be 65 years of age more to get this facility.
- No matter you have a social security number or not. If your spouse had a social security number you can get this.
Now you can get the benefits by completing the following process:-
- Visit www.aetna.com
- You can get registered by using member ID number or Social security number.
- You need to enter your member id number.
- You need to enter your full first name.
- You need to enter your full last name.
- After this you need to select your date of birth.
- Enter your zip code to proceed further.
- Press “Continue” button to proceed further.
- At the next page you need to agree with terms and conditions of the company to get benefits.
If you had completed above instructions and process you can now simply sign up using your social security number. You will receive your Medicare card in your email address.