Bank of America is one of the top banks which serve financial services to all the residents of the United States of America. This bank was founded in 1908 as the bank of Italy and was converted in to bank of America in 1998. This bank offers a number of services such as mortgage loans, loans for automobiles, private banking, consumer banking, credit and debit card services etc. this bank has its head quarter based in the state of North Carolina, U.S. it currently has more than 200,000 employees who work hard to ensure the availability of all the services to all of its customers.
You can access the online account in order on Bank of America official website in order to activate your EDD debit card or check it. You can do this by following the steps given below:
- Open the official website of this company where EDD debit card option is offered which is www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard
- Click the “Sign in” button on top right corner of the card description in order to sign in to your account.
- If you want to activate your card, click the “Activate my card” button on top left corner of the card description.
- Enter the numbers or digits which would be displayed on your inactive card. These digits are displayed in the middle of front side of your card. Click the continue button to go to the next step.
- You can cancel the procedure at any step by clicking the “Cancel” button.
Follow the instructions given at each step in order to activate your card.