Bank of America provides its customers the convenience in using its services through online access to their accounts. The accounts can be viewed and tracked any time they want. At the online banking portal of Bank of America, facility of online credit card bill payment is also available. The banking facility creates more ease for you as you are going to get the alerts for the account services at your mobile or through an email.
In this way, you will be able to save your precious time and manage your account very easily and safely. You can enroll yourself through a simple procedure by following which you will be able to operate your account online through you can even pay your bills without any difficulty.
What do you need if you want to take online service?
For the online banking facility, it is necessary for you to have an account with the Bank of America and to enroll yourself, a computer with an access to the internet will be required. You also need to have your credit card number along with the bill postal code of the credit card.
Guides to Enroll:
- Firstly, you are required to open the website of the Bank of America which is www.bankofamerica.com
- Here you have to click on the “Enroll now” button.
- Then you need to choose the state in which you have the account. To enter your credit card number, you have to click on the check box “I have a Bank of America Credit Card”. After clicking on it, you need to give your account number and postal code of credit card.
- Provide all the necessary information and click on the “Continue Enrollment” button.
- Then you are required to give your name and address and other answers to make your user ID, pass code and Site key and choose a challenging question at the end for the site key which will end the process of your enrolment.
After logging in, you will be able to get all the notifications regarding your bank account through your mobile phone or email.